Almond Butter Coconut Fat Bomb (Keto, low carb)
Try this recipe out, its simple to make and tasty too 😀
Chocolate coconut mixture:
½ (120g) cup coconut oil or organic palm oil
½ cup (45g) cocoa powder
½ cup + 2 TBsp (55g) unsweetened shredded coconut
1-2 tsp truvia (optional)
Almond butter filling:
1/4 cup (65 g) crunchy almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
2 TBsp (56 g) coconut oil melted
- Place 24 mini cupcake liners into a mini muffin pan.
- Add all the chocolate mixture ingredients into a pan and heat until melted while stirring until incorporated.
- Then fill each mini cupcake liner with 1 tsp of the chocolate coconut mixture. Set the remaining chocolate mixture aside.
- Put the pan in the freezer to set for 2-5 min.
- Meanwhile, melt almond butter and coconut oil just until everything is incorporated.
- Take the pan out of the freezer. The chocolate coating should be stiff/ hard to the touch. Add 1 tsp of the almond butter filling to each cupcake liner.
- Put the pan back in the freezer for another 2-5 minutes.
- Once that layer is hard, put 1 more tsp of the chocolate coating on each fat bomb.
- Let the final layer set in the fridge or freezer.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an air tight container and enjoy!
You can find this in MyFitnessPal.com under “Get Fit. Go Figure! Almond butter coconut fat bomb”