Want to be featured on my blog or write about an interesting topic? Here’s how:
If you are a real live person in the fitness industry, have a blog yourself or want to be featured to tell your story, I would love to have you!
Email me your original written post. This is not a guarantee it will be published.
- Written posts must be ones’ own work. Pictures must be yours to use and own the rights to or have permission from the owner to use.
- Please include images as separate attachments as well as in the article so I know where to place them.
- The finished work must be free of spelling errors, unless of course it is a slang word and meant to be stated in that fashion.
- A featured image is required.
My audience: women in fitness interested in weight loss, muscle building, diet plans, top products, workout plans, how to’s, bodybuilding competitions and many who just need direction in all things fitness and diet related. PLEASE TAILOR THE ARTICLE TO THIS AUDIENCE.
When emailing please include:
- Business name and website
- The target audience of your business and website
- Detailed summary of what you are looking for.
- I will not answer emails that do not include the written post. If your post is chosen you will hear back. If you do not hear back, the above criteria was not met (poorly written, typos, not appropriate for target audience etc).
Thank you so much for checking this out!
For sponsored posts, links and other advertising opportunities, click here.