Are you ready to get in the best shape of your life?
Join the team!
- Custom diet
- Custom lifting & cardio program
- Daily tracking sheet
- Unlimited email support (24 hour response time. On average 1-2 hours)
- Bi-weekly check-ins (2x per week)
- On-going plan manipulation to meet goals
- Join the GF2 Fitness & Contest Prep Forum for added support and community!
- Discounted rates at DexaFit
Online personal training includes a custom workout program that changes over time to meet individual goals. You get a macro based nutrition plan, supplement suggestions, weekly weigh-ins, reverse dieting, weekly or biweekly plan changes, email and phone support as well as the education to set you up for long term success. You will also be added to the private GF2 Crew FB page for support and success celebration! I am here for you every step of the way, right up to VICTORY!
My program offers flexibility
- Custom dynamic workout programs. You are given a workout program with specific exercises + an outline of your workout with a link to my exercise bank where you can create your own exercises sets. Your strength training and cardio plans are tailored to your specific goals, schedule and fitness level.
- Your diet is custom and flexible. You receive a macro based plan broken down per meal. With that you also have a detailed example meal plan with measurements and weights as well as food lists so that you understand how to plan your diet and fit in foods to your macros (protein, carbs, fat). I don’t give you the type of rigid food plan where you are not allowed to stray from the foods I give you. My plan aligns with an IIFYM type plan and feel that when you have control over your meal planning, you can set yourself up for long term success.
$120 per mo/ $30 per week + $80 one time fee to get started with the full initial plan
15% discount for any plan length over 8 weeks if paid in one lump sum. Discount does not apply to the $80 initial one time plan fee.
Get an edge on your program with in person sessions with me in St. Paul Park, MN.
Let’s sweat. Click here.