Beyonce is constantly in the lime light and works hard to keep her curves. She was quoted for saying that she works out in heels 5 days a week! That may sound crazy but her life revolves around the type of showmanship and glamour that the rest of us cannot fathom!
Beyonce & Cardio
Beyonce constantly switches up her workout to stay motivated as well as to keep her body from adapting. Her cardio workouts consists of exercises like dancing, running, biking, and the elliptical.
Beyonce & Free weights
Beyonce likes to stick to using dumbbells. Dumbbells are great for isolating muscle groups for strength and stabilization. A similar routine would be like:
3 sets 15 rep bicep curls
3 sets 15 rep triceps kick backs
3 sets 15 rep dumbbell chest flies
3 sets 10 rep dumbbell lunges
3 sets 15 rep Bosu ball squats with 7lb dumbbells
3 sets 15 rep cable crosses
Beyonce’s ab workouts are usually a combination of various ab crunches and yoga. She likes bicycle crunches, ab twists, yoga planks, and hanging leg raises keeping the reps high with minimal rest for calories burning and toning. Make sure you are using good form and not in pain. Poor form leads to injury. Make sure to track and monitor your progress weekly to hit those goals!
Beyonce’s Sample Workout: Monday Routine
Written for Beyonce by her trainer Marco Borges
Beyonce does a 5 minute warm up. She then does circuit training doing each exercise in the 12-15 reps range. Rest for a minute at the end, each time you do this circuit. Then, repeat 2-3 more times.
Total Body Circuit: 3-4 circuits (do a set of each exercise, then move to the next)
The information on this page came from Beyonce Workouts
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
Hi, I’m Heather!
I am a human. Being. A self-made thousandaire & paper cut survivor. I am a coffee drinker : gym addict : blogger : Sports nutrition specialist: trainer of persons aspiring to be musclely & super cali swagilistic sexy hella dopeness.
- Divorce, breast cancer, hip replacement, and a degenerative bone disease didn’t stop Kimber Murphy-Ray!
- Using Your Menstrual Cycle to Optimize Diet and Training
- Do I Really Need to Avoid Fruit Post Workout? Is the fructose killing my gainz?
- 4 Things To Know When Going Competitive As A Woman
- Bone Broth’s Incredible Health Benefits + a bone broth recipe
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014