- TAYLOR AND THE TREADMILL – Taylor Swift is 5 feet 11 inches tall! She believes that she has the legs to become a potential long distance runner. She likes to do an hour of cardio on the treadmill or elliptical machine no matter where she is.
- SWIFTLY SWEAT A LOT – Taylor loves to get all sweaty. The more you sweat, the more toxins are released from your body and, you feel like you really accomplished something.
- BEING THIN IS NOT IMPORTANT -Taylor believes that focusing on losing weight by exercising is a negative approach. Taylor does not train with weights and does all that cardio to increase her endurance for the demanding routine on stage singing and dancing.
- KICK OUT THE STRESS – Taylor keeps stress at bay by relaxing when possible and listening to fellow artists’ music. The most important tip according to Taylor is to keep yourself happy and make others happy as well. It just makes you feel good!
Shake It Off Dance Workout: DiVA Dance Fitness
The workout information on this page came from PopSugar
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
Hi, I’m Heather!
I am a human. Being. A self-made thousandaire & paper cut survivor. I am a coffee drinker : gym addict : blogger : Sports nutrition specialist: trainer of persons aspiring to be musclely & super cali swagilistic sexy hella dopeness.
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014